FYZICAL Dakota Dunes and Des Moines located in Dakota Dunes, SD, and Clive, IA, is a medical and scientific-based physical therapy and fitness organization with a broad range of expertise. Spelled different because we are different! Founded in collaboration with a medical doctor, physiologists, licensed therapists and service business experts, we provide prescribed physical therapy. Yet we are much more than your typical physical therapy clinic. Our goal at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is to help you discover how to achieve the pinnacle of healthy living, expand your boundaries, feel younger and revitalize your health.
Our Therapy Team
Our physical therapists have advanced clinical education and training, speciality certifications and years of experience providing hands-on healing – with an emphasis on establishing whole-body wellness – for thousands of patients across the nation. FYZICAL’s therapists continually respond to advances in research, technology, science and health care. Beyond the degree and licensing required by law, we certify our ‘FYZICALIST™’ to meet the highest standards in the industry. Only then can they provide you with service. A core requirement for all our therapists is a loving, caring and helpful personality.
FYZICAL Dakota Dunes and Des Moines facilities are complete with state-of-the-art equipment for treatment and testing patients with vestibular disorders, dizziness, imbalance, and pelvic health issues, as well as general orthopedic cases.
Having such top-notch equipment enables our therapists to design the most advanced, effective rehabilitation programs anywhere in Dakota Dunes, SD, and Des Moines, IA. You’ll feel right at home in our clean, inviting facility, with staff members who are ready and willing to help you at all times. Experience the FYZICAL difference today.
We are committed to providing effective, efficient, and high quality therapy services through compassionate care.
To be the therapy provider of choice to the physicians, people, and community we serve, for all orthopedic, neurologic, and geriatric disorders.
To realize this vision, we shall:
- Provide a highly professional and friendly environment that is conducive to the optimum healing of body, mind and spirit.
- Develop a therapy program and plan of care that is specifically designed to suit your individual needs, bearing in mind the uniqueness and abilities of each individual.
- Utilize a hands-on approach that is proven to help relieve pain and enhance mobility.
- Work with you and your physician as a team to provide the best care that will return you to your highest level of function in the shortest time possible.
- If you would like to schedule a tour or make an appointment for physical therapy, call 605-217-4330/515-985-7530.